The 14th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon
July 25-30, 2016 in Kyoto, Japan
The 14th International Conference on Meson-Nucleon Physics and the Structure of the Nucleon (MENU 2016) will be held in Kyoto from July 25th to July 30th, 2016. The scientific program features invited as well as contributed talks, with morning plenary sessions and afternoon parallel sessions.
The conference continues a series held previously in Karlsruhe (1983), Los Alamos (1987), Gatchina/Leningrad (1989), Bad Honnef (1991), Boulder (1993), Blaubeuren (1995), Vancouver (1997), Zuoz (1999), Washington DC (2001), Beijing (2004), Juelich (2007), Virginia (2010) and Rome (2013).
|2016.07.12||Full program on RIKEN Indico / Booklet for participants|
|2016.07.05||Social Events / Practical Info|
|2016.03.01||Registration start / Abstract submission start|
|2016.01.31||Home page just released|
Scientific topics covered experimental and theoretical developments in the field of meson and nucleon physics, in particular:
- Meson-Nucleon Interactions
- Hadron Spectroscopy
- Nucleon Structure
- Few Body Systems
- Fundamental Symmetries
- Electroweak Probes
- Future Facilities and Directions
Post-WorkshopInternational workshop "Meson in Nucleus 2016 (MIN 16) " will be held on July 31 thru August 02 at YITP, Kyoto Univ, Kyoto.
Map to the YITP from the venue.
- Sponsored by Kyoto University and RIKEN Nishina Center.
- Supported by the Kyoto University Foundation and RCNP, Osaka University
- This conference is a part of RIKEN Symposium Series.
- This program is supported by a subsidy from Kyoto City and the Kyoto Convention & Visitors Bureau.